Sunday, December 06, 2009

All is WELL?

Holidays are here cause exams finally ended. PHEW...and all is well?

A short holiday and I have to make full use of it. Alot to choreograph and many things to attend. It makes me wonder how I get myself into all these stuff in the first place. GOSH...i need a breathing place. And I should have it since it's the holidays right.

I'm caught between this serious dilemma. For passion or for grades. Something to consider for next year.

Can't stand can't stand can't stand it!!!

Rahh...if only life was simpler, my life could have been more than this.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Blogger miishell_luvhim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:30 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

OMG...why is that your nick??? LOL he has transformed my roomie successfully!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger CHERYLNN said...

OMGGGGG.MICHELLLEE.whats with miishell_luvhim???!?!!??! so mushy mushy. andrea say u eat too much marshmallow ar! HHAHAAHHAHAAH ;D

 
At 12:07 AM , Blogger CHERYLNN said...

look forward to christmas! party party time :D

 
At 2:00 AM , Blogger Mister Snuff said...

hey i love your blog its really fun and cool! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home